Registration for Buddy Walk
- To register for the 2015 Tulsa Buddy Walk go to the First Giving website. Select the green "Fundraise" button and register.
- Each registrant will receive a 2015 Tulsa Buddy Walk T-shirt. Once you are registered you will have the option of choosing a team to walk with or creating a team.
- If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org
DSAT is still looking for event and raffle sponsors for the 2015 Tulsa Buddy Walk.
If you are interested in becoming a Buddy Walk Sponsor or know anyone that might be interested in sponsoring, please let us know.
If you have any questions, or would prefer a packet be mailed directly to yourself or to a company, please contact Sarah Koehling via phone or text at (918) 812-1770 or email email@example.com
DSAT's 13th Annual Buddy Walk will take place on Sunday, October 25, 2015 at Oral Robert’s University—ORU—Campus. Last year over 6,000 people attended our event.
What is the Buddy Walk?
The Buddy Walk is a half-mile walk designed to promote the understanding and acceptance of people with Down syndrome. It is a family-friendly event where teams are formed to support their "Buddy" with Down syndrome.
Ninety-three percent of all money raised stays in the greater Tulsa community. DSAT uses the monies raised through Buddy Walk to provide information on Down syndrome to new parents, doctors & hospitals, promote education & inclusion programs and to enhance the lives of individuals with Down syndrome, their families & their communities.
- Akdar Shriners Mini Cars
- Safari Joes Wildlife Sanctuary
- Pizza, Icees, Popcorn and Cotton Candy
- Inflatable jumps
- Raffle drawings
- Carnival type fun
- Buddy of the Year award
- Many more surprises and family fun!