Registration for Buddy Walk
- To register for the 2016 Tulsa Buddy Walk go to the First Giving website. Select the green "Fundraise" button and register.
- Each registrant will receive a 2016 Tulsa Buddy Walk T-shirt. Once you are registered you will have the option of choosing a team to walk with or creating a team.
- If you have problems email email@example.com
Opportunities are available for event and raffle sponsors for the 2016 Tulsa Buddy Walk.
If you are interested in becoming a Buddy Walk Sponsor or know anyone that might be interested in sponsoring, please let us know.
If you have any questions, or would prefer a packet be mailed directly to yourself or to a company, please contact Sarah Koehling via phone or text at (918) 812-1770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, October 23, 2016
Oral Robert's University, 777 S Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK 74171
What is the Buddy Walk?
The Buddy Walk is a half-mile walk designed to promote the understanding and acceptance of people with Down syndrome. It is a family-friendly event where teams are formed to support their "Buddy" with Down syndrome.
Ninety-three percent of all money raised stays in the greater Tulsa community. DSAT uses the monies raised through Buddy Walk to provide information on Down syndrome to new parents, doctors & hospitals, promote education & inclusion programs and to enhance the lives of individuals with Down syndrome, their families & their communities.
Last Year's Hot Attractions
- Akdar Shriners Mini Cars
- Safari Joes Wildlife Sanctuary
- Oklahoma Joes BBQ, Harper's Hut Shaved Ice, Popcorn and Cotton Candy
- Inflatable jumps
- Raffle drawings
- Carnival type fun
- Buddy of the Year award
- Many more surprises and family fun!
Thank you all sponsors!